Why a Digital Journey?
● A well designed “open loop” Digital Strategy is not enough to succeed. A full transformation journey framework, methods, disciplines, skills and partners are needed to achieve quantifiable business value
● It must combine innovation and fast transformations with operational excellence to achieve client’s expectations
● It should manage a dynamic evolutionary portfolio: fast moving innovations combined with deep cultural, organizational, process and technology long term evolution.
Why “walk the Digital Journey” alongside gA?
gA’s Digital Business Transformation (dBT©) framework covers the full journey:
● Digital strategy formulation
● Discovering the best transformation opportunities
● Organizing the selected initiatives in dynamic roadmaps
● Prototyping the business model and enabling technologies
● Building and deploying the designed processes and technologies
● Supporting and evolving the new processes and systems
● Refining and enhancing the digital strategy
Multidisciplinary approach, consolidated in a Digital Transformation Office converging disciplines for:
● Process Performance Management
● Organizational Change Management
● Technology Full-life Cycle Management
● Program and Project Management (agile +complex program management)
● Customer Experience Journey Design
● Value Management: from planned to achieved business results